Saturday, March 19, 2005

I love...

my friend who called me 1st thing in the morning and left this voice message:

"Uh....uh....HI MYST!.........................................(pauses for at least 7 seconds- long enough for me to worry if he was spacing out anyway).........oh what the fuck am I doing"

*fumble, fumble, click*

Sarah McLachlan

who was phenomenal last night. She actually sounds better live can you believe it?

Took too many videos, I swear my camera was threatening to overheat and explode.

The weekend

Oh, hello. Another weekend. Definitely not gearing up to be as fun as the last. What with proposals to submit, loads of washing to do, and work for the entire day Sunday. Still. It is THE weekend. which makes me very very happy. Except when I think about it, I have papers coming out of my ears.