Tuesday, May 31, 2005

rethinking the month of june

You know how I promised the month of june would be pictures month- as a birthday pressie to alaia?

well I'm seriously rethinking that because I just realised how disgustingly unphotogenic I am. *sighs* I'm trawling through photos I took last night and boy are they appalling. It may have something to do with the fact that I had just finished an exam that everyone walked out of going "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" AND that I had not a scrap of makup on (which *never* turns out well when the flash comes on).

and there I am, surrounded by my good-looking colleagues. ALL 30 OF THEM! I swear my workplace is populated by good-looking staff. Someone was definitely a bit pak-zhiao (cross eyed) when they chose me. (and that someone has long quit)

it is a birthday pressie though. So ok lah.

I shall be nice. YOU ALAIA, know how much photos annoy me so I am making BIG SACRIFICE OKAY!?!

EDIT: just went through pics from fri and sat as well. MAN! I should seriously consider at least concealer.