Saturday, May 14, 2005

flirting and the rules of attraction

After going with chalyz several times and watching her interact, and adding that to my observations of Christine and alaia, I've finally come to understand how to flirt. Subtle flirt that is, as opposed to gerri, marijuanacocktail and TheDiva's out-and-out open warfare.

I've also come to the conclusion that you need to be an extrovert to flirt, and that it really is too much effort otherwise. (cue gerri and dopey: "coffee, tea, or me?" They make it seem SO EASY!) Or perhaps I have the attention span of a goldfish.

I've come to realise that if someone I've met once came up to me again, chances are pretty high that I won't remember you. In fact, last night, all someone did was walk upstairs, and when I next set eyes on him, I couldn't recognise him- and when he tried talking to us I gave him the worst greasy until chalyz pulled me aside and told me he was with us.

I don't look at faces. That's my problem. Which is probably why I remember faces for such a long time once the face finally registers.

LISTENING TO: Jem- They (she did a Holly Valance in the MTV but I think she just might actuallu be naked) [she's on rage atm. sounds like Dido collaborating with her brother or the new toyota ad]