Sunday, May 29, 2005

bludgeoned by the musical baton!

It took less than 9 days before the Singapore blogosphere shrank in on me (starting from mrbrown that is). PHWOAR. Courtesy of Kavi, I hereby present you with my hopeless meme.

Total volume of music files on my computer:

They’re scattered all over the place but I’d say…about 4.5 GB

The last CD I bought was:

The World of Nat King Cole

Song playing right now:

Alicia Keys- Karma

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

Oh gosh. The soundtrack to my life DOES NOT STOP AT 5!

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? A DOCUMENTARY?????!!!!????

The 1st that come to mind are: (I’ll keep going till I stop, or till 10, whichever comes 1st)

Collective Soul- Run

Sting- Fields of Gold

Smashing Pumpkins- Bullet With Butterfly Wings

Nirvana- The man who sold the world

Nelly- Ride Wit Me

Jimi Hendrix/The Corrs- Little Wing

David Tao- Sha Tan (Blue Moon)

Robbie Williams- No Regrets

Bobby Darin- Beyond The Sea

The Offspring- Come Out And Play

PM Dawn- Set Adrift On a Memory Bliss (yes, that’s 11. I couldn’t help it)

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton: (chosen because I know these people write public blogs)

redshot

ahhock

val

offkilter

jeddahsterling