Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I'm sure you enjoyed those ads

Disturbing? What disturbing? Wait till I show you the stuff I really find disturbing.

I am blogging to relieve stress. You see, about 10 minutes ago I ws convinced I was going to DIE. Right there and then.

I have a presentation tomorrow. I am doing the slides. I want quotes. Can't find my book. Look for book. Still can't find book. Get antsy. Look at ads. Look for book. Get antsier. Look all over for book in improbable places. Get even antsier.

I finally give in to the little voice in my head screaming at the top of her little lungs "I'm Going to DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Perservere. Find book RIGHT WHERE I LEFT IT.

Need to blog to restore inner calm.

Prospect of 7-1 work plus 1.30 presentation plus class till 4.30 plus graduation party dinner at 6.30 is not appealling especially after 4 hours sleep last night. I love my life.

Still convinced will die because just dawned on self that there is no way in hell I will manage to print out 30 copies of presentation between 1.15pm and 1.30pm.

I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEE!!!!!! *hyperventilates*

oh. alright. I'll stop being such a drama queen. Just feed me coffee.