Saturday, April 23, 2005

bad girls have more fun

Popping into work today, one of my friends announced he's starting a comic book based on his life, starring all of us...in an alternate universe.

This means that all of us have SUPERPOWERS!!!!!!

For effect, I shall repeat that.

SUPERPOWERS!!!!!!




KAPOW!!!!!!


yes.

while I was envisioning Mystery Men all over again (the Blue Raja in particular), he has something much more Exciting! Mind Blowing! in mind.

so of course, all of us want to know what our superpowers are.

He himself has the powers of dastardly charm. (of course)

Everyone's wanted to know what their character is...and when I asked, he simply looked at me and said "how about Sexy Nurse?"

I just stared at him for a while.

"Sexy, yes. Nurse, NO"

then I said

"can I be a femme fatale? I'll be really nice on the outside and really really evil on the inside."

"What you mean like you are already?"

"Yeah. but with Super! Powers! I mean, maybe I could have the superpower of constantly walking into anything, even if it's out of my way or something"



he's eventually decided I shall be evil anyway. (I forsee his comic book having me falling for his Dastardly! Charm! and hence being led away to jail in handcuffs- but I digress)

He has decided I can be evil, and that I shall be a femme fatale. He was like, secretary by day, catwoman by night. I was like...jeez, be more imaginative!

So we came to the final conclusion.

I get to be a high class call girl.

HA!

CAN HE OF THE DASTARDLY! CHARM! SAVE THE DAY AGAINST THE BEAUTIFUL! DANGEROUS! SEXY! DUO! OF A DOMINATRIX! AND A CALL! GIRL! OF! CONSIDERABLE! CHARM!?

TUNE IN TO THE NEXT EPISODE OF
THE OFF-CENTRE LEAGUE OF SUPERHEROES!!!!!!!
(sub-division of Dysfunctional Heroes of The Universe*)


*other Leagues include Mystery Men, The Endless siblings, Pinky and The Brain, and includes individuals such as Swamp Thing, Hellboy, Nicholas Cage and John Constantine