Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Truth! Love! Beauty! Freedom!

other than the fact that I am totally pilfering off Moulin Rouge, I thought this would be a semi-appropriation of Gewn Stefani's pets Love, Angel, Music, Baby.

She should meet some of my Jap friends. They aren't even harajuku girls and they'd whack her stylised L.A.M.B(s) into Shibuya wilderness where Ganguro Girls would eat them alive. Her poor stylist would be so traumatised by the fake eyelashes and copious amounts of cakey white eyeshadow on Beyonce-toned skin she'd probably misappropriate EGLs next- just to show them how to match white eyeshadow. (and yes, I know they hang round Harajuku too)

Why am I so antagonistic tonight?

Because the Hollaback Girl song has been in my head.

Say Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S. OOH! Say Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!


There's only so many bananas I can take.

And you know what they say Gwen, you give bananas you get monkeys. No wonder one of your harajuku girls seems to have disappeared in the MTV.

Silently going bananas with: essays

While trying to retain a semblance of sanity with: U2- The Hands That Built America