Thursday, September 08, 2005

still chipmunky

but Indian Stallion makes me laugh:


Blogging Cliches

1. Apologising for not posting for such a long time. tick
2. Mentioning that you can't think of anything to write about. tick
3. Bitching about another blogger. hmmm. half-tick
4. Writing about how lonely/alone/miserable you are/feel. tick
5. Bitching about how badly your ex treated you and didn't understand you. well, sort of by a long stretch. Do my dodgy posts count?
6. Bitching about how your current bf/gf treats you and doesn't understand you. single, single, single. Thank god I have one less thing to bitch about. I just might explode otherwise
7. Mentioning the words "blog", "blogging", "blogosphere" etc. in your post. oh yes
8. Mentioning how amazing the bf/gf is. see Q.6
9. Plugging other bloggers repeatedly. tick
10.Posting pictures of cute bloggers. Hmmm. sounds like an idea. BRYDON????????? KILLING CULTURE????????? *cough cough*

darn, that chipmunk is so cute I want to take it home.

1 comment:

Mr. G said...

Well dear you can take me home anytime, just say the word.