Saturday, September 10, 2005

chipmunky accidents

Alvin Simon Theodore!!!!!

doot doot, doo doo doo doo!

Day 3 of The Chipmunk Chronicles.

Turned up at work where the shift manager basically said "I'm Sick. I'm going home. You're running the show. Goodnight" (at 9am)

Worked.

somehow managed to

  • manage a headache due to teeth affecting my sinuses
  • take more nurofen
  • cut myself on a broken saucer...and make it BIG because, well it was a saucer, not a knife
  • not stop bleeding for a full half an hour because painkillers thin your blood
  • overdose on antibiotics because I forgot I had taken an earlier dose
  • nearly faint because of my liquid diet for 3 days
  • drop various inanimate objects (tongs, etc)
  • and still get everything done despite headache, quite literally, singlehandedly.
how well is another question altogether.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: