Monday, February 14, 2005

happy overpriced flowers day

I just realised that this is the first Valentines that I've spent truly alone.

By this I mean that I'm not even going out (or staying in) with friends and having a good time.

This is good considering I'm sick and I don't want to pass anyone the cold. However, it's a rather strange feeling to have when you think:

timecheck, 10.35pm. X be on a balcony having tapas, everyone else seems to be having a nice candlelit home cooked meal...and moving steadily on to dessert. And we all know what dessert entails.

Instead, I'm curled up in front of the computer writing this while battling with that 40tonne rock that's landed in my head. can't sleep. not yet. slept too much all day as is. Can't sleep. can't sleep. can't sleep.

Anyway, instead of boring you with shit like this, perhaps I should wax lyrical about love and all that other mushy stuff shouldn't I.

http://www.tomatoalligator.com/

Ha. As if.