Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I started the day with a french beret guy swinging from a sand eiffel

i was supposed to do all these important things online last night....check my office email (done), pay my rent (done), check my graduation stuff (done), email mum (done), and I can't remember WHAT ELSE!!! that's the bad part.

if someone remembers, please tell me. My brain is on holiday.

****

I woke up this morning and found a man in a french beret and black and white striped shirt playing an accordion swinging from a sandcastle in the shape of the eiffel tower.

then at 6.30 the ad execs started beating a path to my door.

the fun didn't stop...I had such a quiet morning. I even had a catnap on top of one of those mortuary freezers.

also filled with such love happiness and inner peace. *cough*

imploding at such force

***

dinner was good though. I almost forgot I'd been having a shitty day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened babe?


glad to know your internet is up and running again!