Friday, August 12, 2005

jetrosexual

the terms they come up with. This one's HILARIOUS.

11. Thou shalt have thine passport ready to go at a moment's notice

yep. but of course. I used to travel internationally twice a year. and my current one's valid to 2010. Count that with you toes.

10. Thou shalt have a favorite airport and be prepared to explain why it is thine fave
hmmm. Melbourne international for the pub, the requisite (and one of few) Burger Kings (vs Hungry Jacks) and memories. Changi because, well, because.

I have several least favourites too.

9. Thou shalt not be a Chatty Cathy with thine seatmate
Nope. Never ever. Not even with the friendly businessmen in 1st class.

Especially the crazy demanding (and unfortunately super duper Silver Kris Card carrying) businessmen who actually demand the SIA 1st class pyjamas (did you even know they had that?)

8. Thou shalt never hold up the security line.

well. I TRY not to. I can't help it if they think I'm a drug dealer.

7. Thou shalt me able to order a beer in at least six different languages

I hate beer. But well, since brands are an international language. Asahi, Stella Artois, Hoegarden, QingTao, Kilkenny, Carlton Draught....Please? Gracias. xiexie. terima kasih. arigato. kumawa. and for good measure, danke.

6. Thou shalt respect the five minute rule when using thine lavatory

DEFINITELY. hate those people who go in there and do yoga, brush their teeth, and then proceed to clear the lavatory cabinets. GAH.

5. Thou shalt be able to pack a week's worth of clothes in a single carry-on bag
DUH. Been doing this since I was 14. ON MY OWN thankyouverymuch.

4. Thou shalt not own one of those inflatable neck pillows
I sometimes wish I had one. hate. cattle. class.

3. Thou shalt have at least one passport stamp from a country that now goes by a different name.

actually, I have several.

2. Thou shalt travel Economy class, on rare occasions, just to keep thine self humble
egawd. so that's why I shouldn't have neck rests. I NEED THEM IN ECONOMY!!!!! !@^*&&$

1. Thou shalt leave terra firma behind in order to move business and culture forward

ah. now you're testing my renaissance history?

sure thing. MAYTE. cheers.

aiyah no problem lah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*big hug*
thank you for being at work today. you always uplift me. feel better okay? drink hot water.