Sunday, February 26, 2006

my excuses!

my hard drive died, and I'm bumming at a friend's place.

went to hunter valley and had a crazy week. Will update with photos soon. (none of me of course) We worked really hard, but played just as hard. It was good. and the rooms were enormous.

It was crazy mad- including a frog that had a staring incident with me. HAHA.

In the meantime, I thought I'd tell you that I managed to burn myself ironing (yes, yes I know), blister myself making apple pie (charming) and blistered myself a second time bloody alum key turning while putting together a shelf. and I have another to put together this weekend.

I NEED A MASSAGE. oh my poor delicate hands!

Promise to update you all soon. After I wash all that laundry.

listening to: Chris Brown- Run It Up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember to ask for gloves for your birthday.

I miss your minced beef thingy ...