Saturday, February 11, 2006

in case no one gets it, this post is sarcastic

not been online because I don't have a computer. bumming and unceremoniously hijacking friend's comps while they slave over a hot stove.

2 weeks in and I've made so many boo-boos it's a wonder they haven't fired me yet.

yay me. must be my natural charm. that and my unsupassed barista kung-fu.

been cleaning like a madwoman and still receiving bites. it's odd. I'm convinced there's an insatiable evil mosquito on the loose somewhere in my office AND at home, hellbent on making sure I die of blood loss before my PR application can be rejected.

Oh to live on borrowed time and life on the edge. It's no wonder I fling myself out of planes.

AND. I'm still saving up to try and go home in May.

life is so hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chin up love! It won't be rejected ok, and if it does, there are ways around it and I'll let you hijack my computer anytime!

You take care ...