- find out how to get a letter from DIMIA asking for Assurance of Support
- booking the HIV test and seeing if i really need a new health check (goodbye 250 bucks)
- paying my water bills
- booking time with eric to see his place, and house hunting in general
- pay my health insurance
- arrange my grad ceremony photos
- arrange itinerary for parents
- ring agents to threaten to kill them if they give me more false info.....and make sure they haven't vanished
so technically my day HAS to start at 8.30 tomm morning or I'm screwed.
and so I don't forget, Tuesday afternoon is reserved for househunting which is why I swapped shifts. I tend to forget these things.