1. You can't answer the question, "Where are you from?" (And when you do, you get into an elaborate conversation that gets everyone confused
and/or makes you sound very spoiled.)
2. You flew before you could walk.
yes. and I don't remember it.
3. You have a passport, but no driver's license.
Well, I do. But I don't drive.
4. You think California is cold.
5. You watch National Geographic specials and recognize someone.
6. You run into someone you know at every airport.
7. Conversations with friends take place at 6:00 in the morning or 10:00 at night.
8. Your life story uses the phrase "Then we went to..." five times.
9. You can speak with authority about the quality of various international airlines.
10. You feel self conscious around all white people.
11. You get offended when someone turns down an offer for food.
I've since learnt not to.
12. You live at school and go home for vacation.
I used to.
13. You know the true meaning of "football." (and in your mind can hear the shout, "GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")
14. You know that it truly is a small world.
15. You are used to being stared at.
16. You think VISA is a document stamped in your passport, and not a plastic card you carry in your wallet.
17. Your dorm room/apartment/living room looks a little like a museum with all the "exotic" things you have around.
18. You've woken up in the middle of the night to watch the Superbowl on cable.
19. You know the geography of the rest of the world, but you don't know the geography of your own country.
nah. Singapore's too small for me not to know it. Although I nearly got killed by someone because I said Holland Village was in the North. erk. I base it around the CBD ok?
20. Your best friends are from 5 different countries.
21. You're spoiled. You know it. You're VERY spoiled.
I'm not. I never was, but everyone else was!
22. You ask your roommate when the cleaner is scheduled to come clean.
No, but I wish it alot!