Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ripple

Jehan, a friend of a friend's, was featured in the business section of The Age recently and I've stumbled upon what I consider to be one of the best online products I've come across in a long time.

http://www.ripple.org

The premise is sound and doesn't actually encumber anything or in fact require you to go out of the way by any stretch of imagination. Also, he (and his co-geniuses) wins bonus brownie points from me because the charity I volunteer with is included in his "Give" list. AND on the cause that I'm working on! Go Jehan!

I forwarded it around the office today and even had a contractor (one of the best in Australia) tell me it's very good. So there you go Jehan, if you read this, you've been annointed.

He also hosts a radio show on SYN FM for you Melbournians out there, and was responsible for the "Eat It While It's Hot' music video doing the rounds on YouTube.

I'm going to be using Ripple as my search platform now. and click those ads a few times a day. Microsoft can afford it.

Listening to: Rufus Wainwright- Do I Disappoint You

No comments: